2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa

We had such a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Barnes over the weekend.  Stephen and I were even able to slip away for a night with out the boys.  I love those moments where we can just be us if even for a moment. 











1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nights out with hubby are always a good thing! Glad you two had some time together!