2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Nothing but the best

have such a wonderful life. It is filled with emotional ups and downs; however, it is a truly blessed life. I am doing things I thought would be impossible. My boys are sweet little angles who help me stay grounded and humble. Today, we rode bikes to the park, (I jogged), went to the mall, and had dinner with friends. When I envisioned my life, it didn't look like this; however, I have learned that this way is better and I am better for living this path rather than the white pickett fence I had in mind. Our lives are not perfect, but they are far grander than I could have ever hoped.





 










2 comments:

Kjersti said...

I love this!

Heidi said...

Such a great outlook on life to have! Love it, Jules! :)