2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, April 14, 2014

BMX

Strider bike racing is much more fun with friends! We drove to Kingman to spend Easter with my parents. We have been trying to fit everything in these last few days. We fed the fish 10 times too much, rode bikes down the big hill, went shopping, and played with cousins!  I love my home town. I miss it. I really love my family.  















2 comments:

Heidi said...

The pictures are so cute...especially the black and white one of them all lined up and ready to go! :)

Kayla said...

Strider racing looks too too fun and cute.