2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

So fast

People say, "cherish this time, they grow up so fast."  So, here I sit, trying to cherish these moments when they want to sit on me just so they can be near me. As a Mom, it is difficult to see these moments disappearing as they seem to happen all day every day. I always want my space but I know, all too soon, they will want their space, too. So, I cherish these moments, today. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I know exactly how you feel! I want my alone time, but I know they won't stay little for long, so I try to breathe it in now, while I still can! :)