2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

3.5

Today, my sweet little Nolen is 3 and a half.  I can not believe my "baby" is growing up so fast.  Nolen still loves to jump.  He has become very particular about certain things.  He loves to drive with the windows down and sing "Let it go" every night before bed.  He loves "Frozen" and his Anna doll.  He eats a little better and in general is very easy to get a long with.  He does show signs of being a bit of a bully and loves to get his way.  I have to say, that is not a trait of autism, that is a trait of Skousen-ism.  HA! He loves to watch the garage door go up and down and up and down, especially at my parents house in Kingman.  He is much more agreeable if you do what he wants.  He spends less and less time in time out and more and more time playing with Edward.  Those two boys have become inseparable.  I love my little man.  He is growing up right before my eyes.  He spends 2 1/2 hours in ABA therapy daily and starts OT at Kidpower this next week, twice a week.  It will be a crazy summer coming up with so many places to be, but I am excited to watch Nolen grow and change.  He will start pre-school in the fall and will, hopefully, be fully potty trained by then.  I told him he would be an official "Big boy" when he finally poops in the potty.  I will have to keep you updated.  HA!
I love this little boy. My life is forever changed because of him.  I am a Mom who is informed now.  I love you, my sweet Nolen.










No comments: