2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Santa Fe opera week 1

This week has been a dream! I can not believe that I am a part of the Santa Fe opera this season. It is amazing!
The men's chorus and the stage director of Fidelio. The stage directors full time job is at Juliard! 
Stephen and I watching Don Pasquale. 
Sitting by the campus pool!
The view!
Watching Carmen with Marilyn Tyler. 
My BFF, Holly, at Carmen. 
Brilliant chorus master and rehearsal musical director. 
The view. 
Day one of livin' the dream! Seriously! I love this. I am so blessed. 






2 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

I'm so glad your talent gets to be enjoyed!! Congrats!

Heidi said...

Juliard?! Amazing!!!! So happy for you getting to experience all of this!