2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dreaming of Santa Fe

Week three has offered more than I could possibly dream. We had all night rehearsals and our opening night and my Santa Fe opera debut was Saturday night. This experience is truly a dream come true. Years of hard work have started to pay off. 
We were told that we can not post any pictures of us or the stage until the end of the show in late august, so I guess I will just post a few abstract things that I took pictures of this week. 
Flowers and chocolate from my family in opening night!

This is Elizabeth Barnes and she really looks like a Barnes! She is E. Barnes and I am J. Barnes. 
The sunset on opening night. 
My niece Amanda has been here helping me with the boys for the last month. She has been funny, kind, helpful, and most of all respectful. I am also so grateful to her for giving up part of her summer to help me. 

We saw a fire truck parked at the mall. Always cool to see something we pretend play with up close and personal. 

Heading to the final dress rehearsal for fidelio. 
The love of my life turned 34 this week  and he looks hotter than ever in this picture!
And, of course, we spend our evenings catching toads!






2 comments:

Heidi said...

How exciting for you!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!

Andrea Landaker said...

Looks like fun!