2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Opera Day at Santa Fe

Last night was my final performance with the Santa Fe Opera.  It has been SO amazing.  I have loved every single moment of my time up in Santa Fe.  I feel so blessed to have had this experience. I met some amazing people and learned a lot about the professional opera business.  I can finally show the pictures I have been taking all along as the show is over.











 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The pics are fabulous! Love seeing you in your costume!