2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Oliver

We got a puppy. After almost a year of research and time have been put into finding the right dog for our family. I wanted a family dog. I wanted a dog that would learn fast and be tolerable of my rowdy boys. I needed a dog that could eventually become Nolen's therapy dog. I had a lot of conversations with dog owners and breeders and I decided on a golden retriever. Golden retrievers are not easy to come by. I did not want a puppy. Puppies are a lot of work. I wanted a 2 year old male that was already trained. Impossible to find. 
I went to the outdoor mall and saw a lady leading a giant goldendoodle. I was in love. I started searching for a goldendoodle and came across a breeder who has 5 adopted children with autism. So lucky to find Oliver. He is a great puppy and a perfect fit for our family. 









1 comment:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Ahhhh! How cute and perfect for your family! Good luck! I've never owned a dog so I have no idea what to do with them. Although I'm sure we will get one some day! :)