2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A spring in Kingman

This last week was spring break.  I packed up the boys and we drove the 7 hours to my home town on Saturday.  Edward and Nolen actually did really great on the car ride!  We helped with the garden and rode motorcylces.  For Edward's 6th birthday, my Dad fixed up an old motorcycle and gave it to him this last week.  He had a blast riding it on all the trails at my parents house.  I also had the chance to take a few pictures of my friend Nikki and her family.






 

No comments: