2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Duck Pond

Just down the road from our house is a nice little duck pond.  This morning, I had to wake the boys up a little early to do a quick photo shoot with a friend.  We met at the baseball park and snapped a few quick pictures.  I brought two pieces of bread and let the boys feed the geese and ducks that live at the pond.  Edward was pretty upset that we had to get up on a Saturday morning, but after feeding the ducks he went right back to happy! 






 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So jealous that you have something like that so close to your home! :)

Andrea Landaker said...

Duck ponds... so fun!