2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Cliff's amusement park



We spent 9 amazing hours at Cliff's Amusement Park on Friday. We arrived early and had no idea how lucky we were. We parked at the front gate and didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for any ride. That is, until 5:00 when the price decreases to $12 a person. Then the lines tripled. 
Nolen did amazing. He only had one small melt down but quickly snapped out of it. I told him as we drive to Cliff's that I had expectations for his behavior. Also, I told him we would be waiting in line and walking around but it would be worth it. He did so great. Edward had a pretty cheer attitude the whole day as well! 
Edward's favorite ride was the Galaxy roller coaster. It was an adult roller coaster and both boys went twice. He also loved driving the bumper cars. He must have went in them 4-5 times. 
Nolen's favorite part was the water park called water mania. It was perfect! He could go down all the slides with out fear. He loved the biggest water slide and was the last one to leave the area. 
Both boys enjoyed pretending to fly airplanes and helicopters. They went on that ride more than 10 times. 
My favorite part was spending the day with my friend Jessica, her girls, and my two sweet little boys. 
Time is so precious and it goes by so fast I'm so glad that I stepped back and re-prioritized my life.
 


























No comments: