2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Post processing

I took a few pictures of our family vacation with my "real" camera.  I have been shooting in raw for the last 6 months, so these took some time to change over to jpeg.  I had so many sessions to edit.  It has been so much fun learning to take better pictures of people.  I am really hoping my business will take off so I can pay off some much needed debt. 


Check out my website at www.jmbimage.com
 







































 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It's great that your family is willing participants in your journey! Very proud of you!