2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Another one bites the dust

We have had the BEST occupational therapists at Kid Power. Amy is one of my favorites because she sees both of my boys. 
Edward is seen for auditory processing disorder while Nolen is seen for sensory processing disorder. Amy has been amazing with both boys. She is incredibly patient. It's been great to watch her work with my boys for the last year. I am so sad to see her go. She is moving on to work with adults. My boys will miss her terribly. 



No comments: