2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Feenixxxx

At least, that's how I think Phoenix should be spelled. Ha! We took our last summer vacation last week and headed to the city of extreme heat! 115 degrees is a bit high for my taste these days. I had such a great time with Craig and Blair. I'm always so grateful to have amazing siblings!
Our first stop was in Snowflake, Arizona. We had a great chat and delicious dinner with Stephens grandparents. I even snapped a 4 generations picture. Yay!
We, then, headed down to Phoenix and hit up Butterfly World. Sadly, it was grossly over priced. $20 per adult and $15 per kid. Here in Albuquerque we have a bio park that includes a butterfly pavilion, aquarium, and all the bio park garden displays for $7 a person!





This place did have an active beehive and that was cool. 
The boys built dune buggies with the pillows!

We drove down to Maricopa on Saturday night to get all of Stephens family together. We have missed spending time with them over the last year. I tried to get a group shot and failed miserably. Ha!

Such a great trip and always fun to see family! I miss you, feenixxxx!




No comments: