2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First day of First grade

I may actually have been more anxious than Edward.  I barely slept.  Edward had a hard time falling asleep.  We didn't know who is teacher was until we got to the school today.  Kindergarten was a little rough for us last year so this year is super important to me (and Edward).  I want him to have a great year and love learning.  I want his teacher to understand him so that he can learn and grow to his up most potential.  
The school parking lot was packed so we had to park on the street.  We ran in and met the teacher briefly.  So chaotic!  There were parents everywhere!  I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.  This year was almost harder than last year.  Luckily, I had Nolen with me and we had to get to his Occupation Therapy session at Kid Power.  After Kid Power we had pre-school registration.  Then we zoomed home for ABA.  Such a busy day.  
I sure love that little Edward.  I can not believe he is starting first grade.  I remember first grade.  It was better than kindergarten.  So here I sit, saying a little prayer that his first day of school is epic!












No comments: