2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Remember

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."
 
I read this in an article on Deseret News today and I cried.  Mostly because I can't believe my two sweet boys are growing up so fast.  Sometimes, I am so quick to lose my temper and not so quick to jump on the floor and play with them.  I will never get back these last 6 years and 4 years of their lives.  I just MUST remember that each day brings a memory.
 
These last two weeks of summer my boys have been sitting on the couch playing Minecraft.  It just drives me crazy to see them acting like teenagers when they are so little.  They need to get out and play.  Which means, I need to get out and play.  I have been working on three photography classes and have sat still for too long.  This is our last week of summer and I just can't believe summer is already ending.  I feel like it just started!

No comments: