2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mother is truly my hero.  I love her with my whole entire heart. In the 34 years I have known her, she has never once stopped loving me.  I can be extremely difficult to get a long with at times and she pushes past my hard exterior to love me when I feel like I am so unworthy.  She is kind, caring, and more than a Mom to me, she is my friend.  Happy Birthday, Mom!!



No comments: