2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Photography, oh my!

In the last 6 months, I have learned more about photography than I did over the last 15 years.  I took a few photography classes at BYU-I and have been using my DSLR for the last 8 years.  I really thought I knew stuff.  HA HA!  The joke was on me.  I have now taken four online photo editing classes and how to shoot in manual classes. I have been using my Canon 6D almost daily!  I can not believe how difficult it is to get a good shot.  To all my fellow photographers, keep up the good work.  It is a tough road.  Here are some examples of my work over the years.

2007


2008


 2009

 2010

 2011
 2012
 2013

 2014
 2015


No comments: