2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My parents

These two have been married for 42 years!  They are amazing!  The best parents in the world!  I love them so much!  They are giving and selfless.  They have given me so much in my life.  They are an amazing example of what a marriage should look like and how it should function.  I use their example of commitment to keep my priorities in line.  
They are the best! 
Happy Anniversary!!

No comments: