2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

A benefit

We spent our Saturday with great friends. 
I am so so grateful for the amazing people we know here in albuqierque. They are so kind and generous. My heart is full. My sweet Nolen is truly loved and I know my Heavenly Father is watching over our family. 
Thank you to all who came and supported us. Thank you to all my friends far away who have supported Nolen and our family. I am filled with love. Thank you. 

No comments: