2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Last day of Preschool

Today is Nolen's last day of preschool.  I can not believe how fast time goes by.  He is so grown up and so ready for kindergarten thanks to his teacher, Ms. Lisa.  I will miss her.  Nolen wrote her a cute little note that said he loved her smile and that he loves when she knocks over blocks.  So cute!  
Now on to summer!!




No comments: