2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

One goal at a time

This last year, I set out to pay off $6,350 with my photography business.  That is the balance we owed to Bridges, the ABA Therapy company that came to our house for Nolen's therapy.  It was a daunting task. I am so grateful to every single person who booked a wedding, family, maternity, or new born session with me.  I, also, did a lot of commercial work. I am also so grateful for those who donated!

 This year has been a roller coaster ride.  I have worked harder and longer hours than I ever thought possible when I started this business.  I have learned so much about myself and about business.  Even though I have an MBA, I learned more from my first hand experience.  I love it!

We still owe $15,000 that we borrowed from Stephen's retirement for Nolen's therapy, but at least Bridges is paid in full.  I think another two years of this business and I can call it quits!  HA! Paying off this debt has been one of the more rewarding experiences.  I have been so humbled.  I have relied upon the kindness of so many of my friends and family members. I am so grateful.  So thank you.  Yes, you!  Thank you for supporting me and your kindness.  The autism journey is daunting and it is always great to know that my friends and family are supportive.  


No comments: