2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, November 25, 2016

The worst class pictures, ever.

I have said this before, and I will say it again; School Photography is ALWAYS BAD! This year was no exception.  Actually, this year was worse than ever.  Edward's class picture is out of focus completely.  The trees in the background are more in focus than the kids.  Nolen's class photo is in focus; however, the school decided to have his teacher EDITED OUT!!!  What?! She left the school, but I still wanted record of her being his teacher. I wish the school would have asked us if we wanted her in the photo or not.  I would have said, YES!  Keep her in the photo because she was there that day.  As a side note, his class still does not have a teacher and students are leaving the school now.  I wish I could get to the bottom of the situation.  What a mess!


No comments: