2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

A Recital

Yesterday, I hosted my first ever studio recital!  It was stressful and fun!! I have been planning this recital for months.  I had thought about every single detail.  My students started rehearsing their pieces three months ago.  Each of them were very well prepared.  I showed up to the church an hour early, so that I could set up and warm up my two voice students to realize the person who was going to let me in had forgotten.  I frantically called around members of the church so that I could get in the building.  I am so grateful for friends who answer the phone and helped me out.  I set up the room a little later than usual, but with some help, I was able to get it all ready.  
My students performed perfectly!!  I feel so happy!  They practiced and worked so hard to be ready for the recital.  I absolutely love teaching!  I love to see the pride in my students eyes when they accomplish big things.  Stephen, videoed each student.  He is seriously the best!!!

After the recital, we took the boys to get a treat and take a few family pictures at old town.  My sweet friend Laurel met me and snapped some AMAZING photos.  We then took our boys to eat a Sinclair's for some sweet semi fine dinning! 
I am truly blessed!





No comments: