2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Holidays!!
This year has been such a fun year.  My sweet boys are growing up so fast and truly become little gentlemen.  We wanted to spend the holidays with family, so we took a big trip to Baltimore, Maryland.  Kendra and Michael recently moved farther east and I have missed seeing them.  
We are truly blessed to live such an amazing life!  My heart is full of gratitude towards my Heavenly Father.  I have so many things to be grateful for in my life.  My parents are one of a kind.  They are constantly going above and beyond for my family.  I love them.
My husband is the best.  I mean, top notch!  I love him more and more each day.  I had no idea how lucky I was when I married him.  He chose me and we choose each other each and every day.  We make sacrifices for one another.  I love us.
Christ truly is the center of Christmas.  I am grateful for his presence in my life.  
Enjoy this beautiful Christmas Day.
I love you.

No comments: