2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Eleven Years Together and a Gala

Today, we have been married for 11 years! This year has been such a great year for us.  We have really seemed to get back in sync with one another. 
 Things I adore about Stephen:
He is kind. 
He is supportive.
He is honest.
He is loving.
He is a good man.
He is an amazing husband.
He is a hard worker.
His long hair.
His healthy life style.
His amazing physic.
He has my interest in mind.
He is a caring father.
He loves his children.
He will do anything for his family.
He adores his mother.
He cares deeply for his sisters.
He has a passion for living life to the fullest.
He truly commits.
He is one of the good guys.
I could go on and on and on and on, but I am really the lucky one.  Stephen chose me 11 years ago.  I feel so blessed to have met him in July of 2004.  Fate was on my side that day, and I am so glad.  

Tonight, we celebrated our anniversary by watching our boys sing and play in The Montessori Elementary School Gala.  They both did so great!  Nolen was one of the better behaved kids on stage.  I had a great view of him then once he started singing he went right behind another boy.  Rats.  He is in the center of the second row.  



Edward played every single one of the cello songs at the Gala!  We were so proud.  He had to work hard to get them all memorized, but he did it!  He has taken private lessons since August and they really paid off!  







No comments: