2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, March 10, 2017

His first tooth!

You know what it's like having an older sibling?  Everything happens to that older sibling first.  You are always second (or last in Nolen's case).  Ever since Edward lost his first tooth a few years ago, Nolen has wanted to lose a tooth.  He asked, and asked, and asked when he would lose a tooth.  I told him he would have to be six before he would lose a tooth.  That was really just a guess on my part, but because Edward lost his first tooth when he was six, I just figured Nolen would, too.  Both my boys have hit milestones at about the same time in their lives, except for, you know, the whole AUTISM miles stones.  But for the most part, their growth is similar, their weight it similar, and their maturity is similar.  
Tonight, Nolen asked what the tooth fairy was going to bring him.  I reminded him that the tooth fairy isn't real, but that I would gladly pay him for his tooth!  He happily stuck his tooth under his pillow and went right to bed!  
I just love this kid!  LOVE HIM!



No comments: