2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

i9 Soccer!

We decided to switch it up this year and just try a soccer camp.  I looked at a few different programs and landed on i9.  It was a four week program and on Monday's.  That really worked out well for Nolen and me.  
Nolen was overly excited to start soccer.  The first two weeks were amazing!  Nolen learned a lot of great new skills and was having fun.  The coach was high energy and high fived the kids all practice long.  He was so great.  Then the third week, his energy level was low.  The coach wasn't paying attention and the real soccer ball hogs showed up.  HA!
Nolen left the third practice in tears.  I was pretty upset.  I could tell the coach was exhausted.  He didn't have a plan for the third week of practice.  The last week of practice, we switched coaches.  That was SO much better.  The other coach didn't even show up for the fourth week of the soccer camp.  
Nolen had so much fun, overall.  We played a parents verse players game and we laughed and laughed.  It was a blast.  I couldn't let the kids just win, so I scored three goals.  HA!  I think that was Nolen's favorite part of the whole camp. 


















No comments: