2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

This is 36

Today is my 36th birthday!
I am so happy.  
I have not been this happy in my adult life.  
I remember the amazing times I had as a child and a teen.  It was so fun to laugh with my best friends about anything and everything.  I have finally found my way back to a mature state of happiness.  It is a different kind of happy.
This last year I learned a lot about myself and the relationships I want in my life.  I have found deep meaningful relationships that I want to treasure always.  I have spent quality time with the people I love.  I make memories with the friends and family that matter the most to me.  I am so grateful to the people in my life that take time away from their priorities to spend quality time with me.  
I worked incredibly hard to lose weight and love myself this year.  It has been a major learning curve, but worth all the effort.  I am back to my old ways of waking up early to exercise and that has made a huge difference in my life.  I don't have to sacrifice time with my family just so I can exercise.  
I am truly loving life.
Here is to a great year!!





2007


No comments: