2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, July 8, 2017

A Swim Meet

Today was our last swim meet of the season.  We are missing the last two weeks of swim team this summer.  The boys were a little reluctant to get out of bed this morning.  They are finally feeling the effects of late summer nights and early summer mornings.  I am looking forward to relaxing a little more these last few weeks of summer.  I know the boys are really looking forward to just goofing off until school begins in August.  Why does summer have to go by so fast?  I love summer SO MUCH!  

Nolen and Edward did not want to swim on the team medley relay's today; however, they swam on the freestyle relay's at the end of the meet.  This meet was really fun because the pool had an out door hot tub that all the kids could climb in after their race.  Edward and Nolen spent most of their off time in the hot tub.  

Both boys swam the freestyle.  Nolen swam his favorite stroke, back stroke.  Last week, he got an eye lash in his eye while he was swimming back stroke and I had to fish him out of the water.  It was hilarious and anxiety ridden all in one moment.  Both boys swam breast stroke in the same heat.  

I love swim team.  I am so glad my boys really love it.  I spent my childhood at a pool nearly all summer.  Swimming has been such a great way to relieve stress.  I have been swimming almost every morning while my boys have been swimming with the team. 

Swim Hungry.


























No comments: