2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

An amusing day!

We spent the day at Cliff's Amusement park as a family. It was so fun! We had gone a few weeks ago but got rained out so we made a plan to go back before the end of the summer. We went to water mania first and the boys swam for an hour. Then we rode all the rides together. I love being a family of four. Edward rode the Rattler for the first time.  He said it was so fun! We had a blast! I love spending time together as a family!











No comments: