To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Little Edward had his two month check up (and shots) on Wednesday and to my surprise he is now 13 pounds and 23 inches long! Wow, he grew fast. One more pound and he will almost double his size from birth! Incredible!
I read this right after you posted but for some reason didn't comment! Crazy...well I have also doubled my birth weight. TAKE THAT baby. hahaha. His face is awesome in both pics. Happy little camper :)
6 comments:
What a beautiful....oops, I meant handsome, little guy!
Look at how big he is getting. That little outfit won't fit much longer.
He's such a cutie Julie! I can't believe he can roll over already! Amazing :)
He's so cute, Julie!
I read this right after you posted but for some reason didn't comment! Crazy...well I have also doubled my birth weight. TAKE THAT baby. hahaha. His face is awesome in both pics. Happy little camper :)
Wow I can't believe how big he is. He is so adorable. But isn't it the hardest thing in the world to watch them get shots?
Post a Comment