To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Oh.My.GOODNESS!!!! I want to squeeze this little Edward! I love his facial expression when you find him flicking the door stop. hahah...I can't believe how fast he is crawling now!
Firstly, I love that he's just in his diaper. Secondly, I love the little hair part thing he's got going on. Thirdly, that kid can crawl! Holy crap he's fast!
Ah, the springy doorstops -- every kid loves them. I finally bought one at the hardware store and mounted it on a block just for the kids to play with . . . :-)
He is so cute. He is getting so big. Hayden loves the door stops to. He has all the little rubber ends off in our house. He has even got some of the springs off. They are so busy, but so much fun!!!
8 comments:
Oh.My.GOODNESS!!!! I want to squeeze this little Edward! I love his facial expression when you find him flicking the door stop. hahah...I can't believe how fast he is crawling now!
I forget to mention the little booty dance he does over on the tile. Hahaha hilarious!
Firstly, I love that he's just in his diaper. Secondly, I love the little hair part thing he's got going on. Thirdly, that kid can crawl! Holy crap he's fast!
So cute, so cute. I had to watch it twice.
That is so stinking cute!! Can't wait to meet him someday. I predict him and Danica will make lots of trouble together. :)
Ah, the springy doorstops -- every kid loves them. I finally bought one at the hardware store and mounted it on a block just for the kids to play with . . . :-)
What a cutie!
What a fun personality... he is going to keep you sooo busy when he starts walking!
He is so cute. He is getting so big. Hayden loves the door stops to. He has all the little rubber ends off in our house. He has even got some of the springs off. They are so busy, but so much fun!!!
Post a Comment