"Choose your Love, Love your choice" Monson
Psst, I think you're the cutest baby. :-D Though little Nolen's fingers just make you wanna hold them.
He looks like a Daddy's boy for sure.
Holy cow - Stephen for sure.We'll let the girls look like you next, ok Julie?
I think he looks a lot like Stephen, but you know that can change as he gets older! ;)
Ok, Stephen gets my vote!!!Mom
His eyes are exactly stephen's and so is his nose. Dad
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Psst, I think you're the cutest baby. :-D Though little Nolen's fingers just make you wanna hold them.
He looks like a Daddy's boy for sure.
Holy cow - Stephen for sure.
We'll let the girls look like you next, ok Julie?
I think he looks a lot like Stephen, but you know that can change as he gets older! ;)
Ok, Stephen gets my vote!!!
Mom
His eyes are exactly stephen's and so is his nose.
Dad
Post a Comment