2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Turning 3....

It is hard to believe that Edward will be three in exactly ONE week.  It seems like he has always been by my side tugging at my skirt; however, at the same time it feels like he just joined our family.  For those that live in Albuquerque, we are having a little birthday party for him at our home next Saturday from 11:00 to 2:00.

I have been really busy singing lately and I feel like I have not blogged about how cute my boys are and have been. They are really getting in to more big boy activities now that Nolen can walk and run. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. 





2 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

What a couple of cute boys! I think Edward looks like a little Julie if you were a boy.

Heidi said...

Nolen looks sooo much like his mama in that last picture! Adorable! :)