2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When you think it's too hard...

I just finished reading this.  And I cried.  For some reason, I get real selfish and just want to show people how hard it is to be a Mom.  Then I read a real story of selflessness and realize the error of my ways.  I know that each family has their own individual trials to overcome and sometimes I feel like mine are much harder than any other persons trials.  I know this thought it wrong.  I am so grateful for the humbling experiences that are placed in our path to keep us from becoming overly selfish.

This mother has probably had tons of struggles, not to mention the heart break or knowing her son will not get to do things that her other children were able to do.  I am truly blessed to have two healthy, overly active boys in my life.  They run, they play, they scream, they smile, and they love.  I just want to remind myself to enjoy the little moments, even if that means tough days are placed in my path requiring physical and emotional strength that I didn't know I had. 

No comments: