2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Camping: Barnes Style

Stephen and I really like to go camping.  However, we do not like to stay in a tent and sleep on the cold ground.  We also do not like to use latrines or go with out a kitchen.  So, we rent cabins with hot tubs and play outside all day, then go back to our comfy cabin and sleep.  Is that really camping? 
We spent a few days in Taos Ski Valley and loved every minute of it. 





























 

5 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Ohh, Taos is so nice! I don't know if it's "camping", but it sure looks like fun. :-)

Heidi said...

Cabin with a hot tub?! That sounds fun!!!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Aliisa said...

How fun! I need to try Barnes Style camping. Looks do-able!

Tiffany said...

Uh, that's my kind of camping!!