2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

He's 2.














 
Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Nolen!
I Love You!
Nolen loves trains.  He especially loves to watch trains that move all by themselves.  He could spend hours at the Bio Park here in Albuquerque.  The miniature train set is extremely entertaining for him.
Nolen loves to read.  He loves to read the same book over and over and over. 
Nolen is 35 1/4 inches tall and 30.6 pounds.
He is in to puzzles of all kinds. 
He loves Lego's that promise never to tip over. 
Nolen loves his older brother.  He can be found following Edward around all day just trying to do what he is doing. 
Nolen loves the iPad.
He does not sleep through the night. Probably never will.
Nolen loves sugar and french fries. (Me, too.)
Nolen has an infectious laugh.
He brightens my morning with his larger than life smile.
Nolen was truly meant to be my son.  He is a joy. He knows me. He knows my needs as I am learning his.  He is so patient with me.  His tantrums are short and expected.  He melts my heart.  I don't want him to grow up. He is my baby. 
He is so special.  Our family is complete with him in our lives.
Nolen, I love you more than you will ever know.  My heart is filled with joy just being in your presence.  Every person that meets Nolen says he is sweet.
His eyes tell his story.
I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet Julie! Good job on the photos! ! The last one is my favorite! I can't believe he is 2 already
Love ya!
Nikki

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday Nolan! I love how big he is getting and I love his round happy face.

Heidi said...

He is so adorable, Jules!