2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Celebrating 7 Years Together


I have been so blessed to be married to my best friend, Stephen.  We have made a wonderful life together.  With a lot of hard work and trust, we have been blessed with very little arguing and a lot of love.  Stephen is my soul mate.  I know the road may be hard; however, I have a true friend to help me through when it rains.  Thank you for being amazing, Stephen.  I love you.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

The time goes by so fast! I'm grateful to have you as my sister in law. Stephen is lucky to have you! I love you both!

Heidi said...

Congrats on 7 years!