To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
I don't think that this is odd, Julie. I know lots of little boys (and girls) who enjoy this. In fact, my bro-in-law's son is obsessed with wheels (2 yrs. old) if I can even stress it enough and he is not autistic. I'm not discrediting that Nolen has autism but I guess I don't want you to try to find where he is "different" than other kids but what he has in common. I hope you are not upset with my comments. I know we can often be harder on ourselves and our children. You have an amazing family, thanks for all your posts so I can see you!
2 comments:
I don't think that this is odd, Julie. I know lots of little boys (and girls) who enjoy this. In fact, my bro-in-law's son is obsessed with wheels (2 yrs. old) if I can even stress it enough and he is not autistic. I'm not discrediting that Nolen has autism but I guess I don't want you to try to find where he is "different" than other kids but what he has in common. I hope you are not upset with my comments. I know we can often be harder on ourselves and our children. You have an amazing family, thanks for all your posts so I can see you!
Cohen is obsessed with wheels, too! He has been doing that ever since he could crawl. I like to think he is studying things and how they work :)
Post a Comment