2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Cougar track

Today was the boys first cross country meet. We woke up at 6:00 AM to drive down to the University of New Mexico golf course. We warmed up with the team at 7:00 then the race started at 8:00.  I told the boys that I would run with them; however, Edward took off and ran super fast the first two miles.  Nolen kept is nice and easy the whole time, so I ran with him. We found Edward at the finish line.  
Edward's time was 32:21:00 and Nolen's time was 34:55:80.  They both ran the entire time.  It was really fun to run with the boys.  They were both a bit worried when we got there, but after the race they were so happy!  Yay for running endorphins!  
Happy Saturday!






No comments: