Yesterday, we went to our very first track meet. It was such a long and fun day. I loaded the boys up with sunscreen and they still came home with sunburned shoulders. Mostly because their shoulders have NEVER seen the sun. HA! I am so over protective when it comes to the sun. I even put sunscreen on my children each morning before school.
Edward ran the 100 meter dash, the 200 meter run, and did the mini javelin throw. He had such a fun time. Towards the end of the meet, he did ask to go home. Honestly, I was pretty tired, too.
Nolen ran the 100 meter relay with his team, the 200 meter run, and did the long jump. I think Nolen had the most fun. He ran around just looking for someone one to play with the entire meet. He had fun getting ready for his run as well. He loved being part of a relay team.
I do love being part of the track club. It keeps me in shape and I feel like it is some where I belong. I love running. I love exercising! Being with people who share the same passion is always fun.














No comments:
Post a Comment