Yesterday, the boys ran in the USATF regional cross country meet in Phoenix. It was such a wonderful day. The weather could not have been better. Both boys pushed so hard. They ran their hearts out. Being a part of the Cougar Track Club has been so amazing! I feel so lucky to be part of such a wonderful running club.
Nolen ran his fastest time EVER! He kept an 8:06 pace and finished is 2K in 10:02! It was so amazing to watch him run and really push himself. He wanted to be in the top 30 of his age group. He was #50. I know he really tried hard. His team qualified for nationals again this year. He is so excited to go!
Edward really stepped it up at this meet. He was ready to run! He pushed himself so hard. He ran a 7:31 pace and finished his race in 13:58! It was a serious personal best for him. I don't think he has ever ran that hard in his life! It was so fun to watch him really give it his all!


















No comments:
Post a Comment