2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The Longest Government Shutdown in History

Hello and welcome to my life.  I usually don't worry too much about money.  My husband and I have both worked hard to achieve the success we have in our lives.  We have over come many challenges.  We have a child with autism.  We disagree on politics and we don't see eye to eye on religion.  However; we agree on thing: The government shutdown needs to end.  
I don't care about your political view.  I don't care which way the shutdown ends.  It needs to end.  This is ridiculous.  Unless you are personally affected by the shutdown, please shut your mouth!
Enough is enough.  
Did you personally loose a family or friend because of the people crossing the boarder illegally?  No? Are you able to feed your family this week? Yes? Why does this wall matter so much?  Isn't boarder reform a better choice?  Why do we call the HUMANS who want to come to America, illigals?  Why are de-huminizing them? They are still people seeking refuge here in the LAND OF THE FREE! If this wasn't the American motto NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE! 
Think about that... your ancestors came here from another country seeking refuge, seeking freedom, seeking acceptance.  What has changed?  Why don't we completely open our boarders and let everyone in?  Wouldn't it be great to allow every one to come here and try to make our country better? 
I do! I think it would be great.  Our country is an amazing country.  We have so much to offer the world.  We have so much space.  AND we need help getting out of debt.  Let's bring the factories back to America, bring the workers from other countries here, pay them, have the business pay their fair taxes, and build a better America.  
Am I left? Am I right?  WHO CARES! I love all people! YES, all people!  No matter the race, creed, or back ground.  I don't care.  I want EVERYONE to have the chance to succeed in life.  There are enough American's that leach off our country that could be working.  Let's tighten our belt on handing out Social Security and Medicaid.  MAKE THEM WORK! 
I have had it!  Seriously, God asked us to LOVE EVERYONE! So let's start today. 
OH! And pay the people who have been working for 26 days with out pay.  Pay the people who PAY THEIR TAXES! Stop paying the people who don't pay their taxes.  If you don't pay taxes you don't get to vote.  SIMPLE!  You get no say in the government if you're not helping build a better country.
SIMPLE!
The end.  End the shutdown.  This is ridiculous.

No comments: