Saturday, Edward and I woke up at 6 AM to head over to the JCC for a swim meet. Edward chose to do a few more events than he normally does. He performed really well and seemed to enjoy himself; however, he spent most of his time with me. He still has a hard time making friends unless I encourage the friendship. Edward got nearly all third place ribbons! He dove in and swam hard. He said he was really tired after the 50 yard freestyle.
Nolen had his state track meet Saturday, as well. Edward and I got home around 11 from the swim meet. I helped Nolen get ready for his track meet, then we got a message saying Nolen was going to run at Noon! So we scrambled to get everything together and headed to the High School. Nolen ran the 800 Meter dash. He missed a few weeks of practice because his heel was hurting so he wasn't able to run his very best. At least he was there running and having fun. Track season has been fun. I am sad it is over. I tore a calf muscle four weeks ago, so I haven't been running. I finally went to see a doctor and I am wearing a boot for three weeks before I can exercise again.
I am so happy summer is here.





















No comments:
Post a Comment