2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas a little early

We celebrated Christmas a little early this year.  Stephen has to work all day Wednesday and Wednesday night, so we decided to open presents today!
What a great way to kick off our holiday.  The boys were so excited to open presents.  I told them to no expect much because we have been trying to save money.
However; we did get them each 7 great presents.  Each boy got an iPad and a cover!  That might have been their favorite gift of all!
I got Stephen a thousand little presents for biking, running, and swimming.  Here's hoping he will join me in a triathlon!
Stephen got me water proof headphones for the pool! I can't wait to try them out. My dad got me the most amazing gift, a NEW BIKE!!!!! It is AMAZING! Specialized Roubaix!
After we opened presents, Stephen and I went on a 10 mile run as we are trying to train for a marathon!  It was a tough run and I actually had to stop to use the bathroom.  I said to Stephen while we were running, "I wish there was a port-o-potty out here!" Then I had to dash into the bushes.  As we started running again, not even 100 meters down the trail was a PORT-O-POTTY!!! We laughed and laughed.  We have 4 more weeks until the marathon and MANY many miles to run, but I am so excited to be doing this with my sweet running partner and husband. I am so lucky.
























I am so glad my parents are still here.  I will be so sad when they leave.  I have loved having them so close.  It has been amazing.  They watched the boys while we ran and took Edward to art class.  While Edward was at art class I taught a piano and voice lesson, then packed up the car and drove straight to the stake center.  I was in charge of the primary nativity at the ward Christmas party!
My dad spent the last three weeks building the stable for the back drop of the nativity.  It was incredible!! The kids did awesome.  Edward was the narrator and Nolen was a wise man.  I was so proud of all the kids!
After the nativity, I ran home to practice a duet I am singing in church tomorrow.  Wow! What a fun Christmas filled day.  We also spent the evening packing up for our trip to Tennessee! 
I absolutely love this time of year.

No comments: