2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, November 27, 2020

Gratitude

 This month we have been focusing on gratitude in our home.  November is such a beautiful month to remind ourselves that we can be grateful for small things in our lives.  I had the boys keep a gratitude journal with me and we read it at Thanksgiving dinner.  Although, this year has not turned out to be as awesome as planned, we are trying to make the best of what we have been given: time.

I'm grateful for running!
I'm grateful for my parents and my family.
I am grateful for my boys!
I'm grateful for my husband!
I'm grateful for my savior!
I'm grateful for music!
For the first time, I asked the boys to help peal potatoes. They said it was hard.



Our Thanksgiving crew!  We had a great day eating ham and pie!


No comments: