2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Let's Move

 No, really?

Let's move?

Really?

I can't even believe how stressed I am at this point in my life.  Stephen decided he no longer wanted to live in our house back in November.  I couldn't believe it.  I love this house.  Tomorrow is potentially our last day in this house.  

I have no words.  Things have just been all over the place.  Our buyers have been taking their time to decide on remediation and our neighbors have made our lives more stressful than I could have ever imagined.  On Tuesday, the neighbors with the pool had their concrete guy come over and tell us we had to pay $3500 for a retaining wall because they are putting in a new driveway.  

We are rolling with the punches one after another.  But you know what?  We are surviving and soon we will be thriving.   These last few months have been stressful to say the least, but I know we will get out on top once things settle.  Our move out date is May 27th.

Until then, here is a bit of what has been happening around here.

Nolen and I have been running trail season with Cougar Track club.  It has been a challenge, but fun.

Edward and I attended the temple on Wednesday.  It was such a special experience to be with him the first time he went to baptisms inside the Albuquerque Temple. 


Mother's Day was so special this year.  The boys made breakfast and we headed off to church.  Stephen made a delicious dinner and spending quality time with my mother has been amazing. I am so blessed to have her near me for another year.  I will take all the time I can get. 


Also, this is our last day of school!  What?!  I can't believe we are finished with the school year already.  I am so happy!  The boys are happy and they have worked so hard.  We finished fourth grade and sixth grade this year with a lot less tears than last year.  I think they actually learned something.  They both loved chemistry with my dad and history with my mom.  They are looking forward to another year at home. 





Lastly, I got my first covid-19 vaccine on Tuesday.  My arm hurt like CRAZY!  I felt super sick on Wednesday.  I had a fever, chills, and body aches.  Thankfully, I just had to teach piano and didn't have any thing active to do.  I also got a funny lump near my neck from the shot.  BUT I am still grateful I got it so that I do not pass on covid-19 to someone who might actually get sick from the virus.


No comments: