2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Random Christmas Stuff

 Edward's arts class held an art show and it was so awesome.  We went to see the art, and then did an escape room!  This was the boys first escape room. It was so fun.  They loved searching for clues all through out the escape room.  We solved it with about 15 minutes left.  Then we got REAL cookies for solving the "Great Christmas Cookie Caper".



We put up the Christmas tree and it looks amazing in our new home!!  The boys loved putting up all of our ornaments from the past years. 

I am singing with Opera Southwest this New Years Eve and have been  loving getting dressed up and singing again!  This is the dress I bought to wear for the evening. 


Nolen had been practicing hard for the Christmas sacrament meeting.  The day of, he felt really sick and ended up going to the ER because he had a terrible stomach ache.  He ended up just being dehydrated but he missed playing his cello for Christmas. 
For the past few months, I have been working on putting floating shelves up in my home.  I had purchased the rods to hang the shelves, then found the wood, then started working on hanging them up back in October.  Well the original wood I bought was too thin, so I had to find 4 inch thick wood.  Impossible during covid times!!  I called 20 places around the United States before I found a company here in New Mexico that would but the wood I wanted from a tree! It was awesome.  I picked up the wood and then realized it was in a rough state.  The boys and my dad spent hours sanding the wood and cutting it to size.  It has been a true labor of love!







No comments: